I am sorry to hear you are having problems but let me help you.
Based on the information you provided, there are some steps I want you to do:
1. Uninstall the current graphics driver. Here you have the instructions:
2. Download and install the latest graphics driver for your system. Here is the download link:
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I am sorry to hear you are still having problems. Please try clearing the CMOS in the board by disconnecting all components from the board and remove the battery for about 20-30 minutes.
Besides this, I recommend you updating the bios in your system. Here is the download link:
Here are some other steps you can try:
- Test a different power supply if possible.
- In the case you are using any video adapter/convertor try using direct connection.
- Test another cable if possible or a different connection.