This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
McPhill, I am sorry to hear you are having problems but let me help you. I would need to get some additional information, so please let me know:
- Did this behavior just started may be after BIOS updated?
- Which is the current BIOS version of your system?
- I would recommend you to test the system out of the chassis, minimal configuration. (Motherboard, processor, video card and power supply). Since there is no memory installed you should get a 3 beeps code.
- Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system. Desktop Boards — Troubleshooting BIOS issues
- Install 1 memory stick on the DIMM #1.
- Use another keyboard in order to discard compatibility.
Let me know the results.