The problem wasn't intel virtual technology, the problemas was Lucidlogix's virtu mvp, because this software unlocks your BIOS and let you change stuff you shouldn't change, corrupting the BIOS
Since you can't extract the battery of the Z400 to do the bios reset trick, I had to figure out another way to do it.
1. Unplug AC adapter
2. Connect every usb power consumer in laptop's ports (phone for example)
3. When battery runs out of charge keep trying turning on your laptop, until the battery led won't flash anymore
4. When the battery is completely discharged, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (I did this 3 times every 10 minutes to be 100% sure)
5. Plug your AC adapter and boot normally
6. Never touch your BIOS again!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the information provided. I am sure this will be very helpful for other users with this problem.