Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

NUC haswell i5 5000 graphics custom display scaling not working

wwild1
Beginner

Hey all I have the i5 haswell nuc thays running the 5000 intel graphics. I have that going to my onkyo ht-rc360 a/v and then going out to the led toshiba tv.

In the intel hd graphics control panel I select manually in the drop down under scaling and move the 2 bars a little and nothing happens. I have also clicked "apply" and it still does nothing. Closing that menu and going back to it shows the "maintain display settings" option again instead of my manual configuration.

I have the screen shot of what I am see on my tv as an attachment.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I am sorry to hear that have had issues with your NUC computer.

I would need more information in regards to your system configuration:

Operating system version?

Is your operating system 32 bit or 64 bit?

Also, the exact NUC model number, this located near memory slots.

Allan.

0 Kudos
wwild1
Beginner

Its windows 8.1

Im running the 64 bit version

And not sure of this is what you need but a barcode sticker on the ram slot says: GEWY348003NL AA H13922-302.let me know if this is not what you needed and ill look again.

0 Kudos
wwild1
Beginner

Yes that has been installed but its still an issue.

What else? I need to be able to scale so the picture fits on my tv. Currently its too big for it but its at its 1920x1080 since thats the res of the tv itself.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Make sure you are connecting your TV directly to your computer; adapters may cause problems when selecting proper scaling modes or screen resolutions, this will test the video port directly.

Please update to the latest BIOS of the computer as this will interact with the vbios of the graphics controller.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23563&lang=eng&OSVersion=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09&DownloadType=BIOS

If the problem remains, this might be a problem with the graphics controller on your system and you may need to contact support at www.intel.com/chat

Allan.

0 Kudos