Critias, I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with your system again, even though you already replaced the first motherboard.
I was checking the pictures you sent, and I didn’t see a bend CPU pin; however that is really hard to notice if there is any.
I would recommend you to follow some basic troubleshooting in order to find out which device I causing this behavior.
- - Proceed to test the motherboard on a minimal configuration out of the chassis (motherboard, processor, power supply)
- - Test the system without memory looking for beep codes.
- - Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then, put it back and restart the system. http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-028780.htm?wapkw=clear+cmos+battery#datetime
- -Include 1 memory stick and try to access the BIOS screen pressing the F2 key. Run default settings.
- - You may try replacing the thermal paste on the processor.
Let me know the results
I tried everything you mentioned and it didnt work. I hadnt installed the
fan of my heat sink on my old mainboard and it worked, when I added it to
the DZ77GA-70K it suprisingly worked even though I didnt need it on my old mobo!! But now I have a new problem,
everything works fine I updated every up to date driver possible but its
saying I only have the standard VGA active, not my Zotac GTX 770. The
fans of the GTX 770 are working and im using a DVI-D cable from the gpu to
the monitor. When I use HDMI on the GPU or the Mainboard I only get a black
screen why is that(It worked before with HDMI on the new mobo)? I updated the bios of the mobo and it didnt help me and tried installing drivers for the gtx 770 but its not possible since it doesnt detect it. I tried moving the
gpu to another PCI-E slot but its the same error. Any suggestions?
I am a power user DZ77GA-70k.
based on the pictures, i noticed u have bend pins on the LGA1155
Please check it and seek intel technical support for further support.