Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Intel Graphics User Interface

tsjsj
Beginner

Hey,

is there any way, I can use the Intel Grahipcs User Interface, without having my monitor connected with the mainboard? I'm asking, because I really liked this interface for changing and saving monitor profiles, but since I've installed my graphics card, I have no access to this interface anymore.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand you like to use the Intel graphics control panel when using an external video card.

I regret to inform you that once you install a video card on your system, it disables the onboard video; therefore, the graphics properties are not available. You will need to use what the external graphics drivers are offering to control your computer video.

Allan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand you like to use the Intel graphics control panel when using an external video card.

I regret to inform you that once you install a video card on your system, it disables the onboard video; therefore, the graphics properties are not available. You will need to use what the external graphics drivers are offering to control your computer video.

Allan.

0 Kudos