1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2014 9:41 AM by Mikal.Hart

virtualwire.h library doesn't work

bill.lask

hi

i have on problem

i want to connect the galileo with rf module

for this project in arduino we need the virtualwire.h library so i download :http://www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire/VirtualWire-1.20.zip

from this site :VirtualWire: VirtualWire library for Arduino and other boards

i install the library to arduino 1.5.3

but when i go file>example>virtualwire>receiver

and run the code

it crashes with error:

Arduino: 1.5.3 (Windows NT (unknown)), Board: "Intel® Galileo"

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp: In function 'uint8_t _timer_calc(uint16_t, uint16_t, uint16_t*)':

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:335:42: error: 'F_CPU' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp: In function 'void vw_setup(uint16_t)':

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:400:5: error: 'TCCR1A' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:401:5: error: 'TCCR1B' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:401:18: error: 'WGM12' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:401:23: error: '_BV' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:408:5: error: 'OCR1A' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:415:5: error: 'TIMSK' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:415:18: error: 'OCIE1A' was not declared in this scope

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp: At global scope:

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:639:4: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token

C:\arduino-1.5.3\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:720:1: error: expected '}' at end of input

This report would have more information with

"Show verbose output during compilation"

enabled in File > Preferences.

can someone help me?