Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

no HDMI video signal after system supend. HD2500 Windows7

CMart25
Novice

I've got a HD2500 in Windows 7.

When the system reactivates after suspend, HDMI signal is not present, I have to conect the monitor via VGA cable.

First of all: hardware is OK, because it works perfect under Linux.

After tens of tests, I think it must be the driver.

Help, please.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CMart25
Novice

Hello, I've updated the driver to the latest version, but the problem remains the same.

The only way I've found to not have the issue, is to install the generic VGA driver from MS Windows. But that is unacceptable, for the absence of hardware acceleration, or directx.

As mentioned, Linux has no problems.

I have this issue since I buy the PC.

Please, help.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I just tested driver version 3345 on couple of Intel boards using HDMI connections, stand by and hibernation modes using different multi monitor settings and I was able to get video out of the HDMI.

I recommend checking with your computer manufacturer for customized drivers or even have them check HDMI ports on your computer.

Allan.

0 Kudos
CMart25
Novice

Hello, I have made several tests. I have installed the latest driver: 10.18.10.3496.

The hardware is OK because it works 100% perfect undet Linux.

It must be a driver issue. What else?

Whenever ths PC awakes from suspend, the HDMI output is disabled.

The only way I have to activate hdmi output, is by reseting the driver with this script:

@echo off

cd c:\devcon

devcon restart *DEV_0152

After execute that, the HDMI output is activated again. So, it is the driver, isn't it?

Thank you

0 Kudos