This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Segfault, for this kind of situation I would recommend you to take the motherboard out of the chassis in order to make find out if this behavior is being caused for grounding.
- Once the system is out of the chassis, please use minimal configuration (Motherboard, processor, power supply, and video card).
- Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system.
- Test the system without memory installed since we are looking for beep codes.
- Insert 1 memory stick on DIMM#1 and try to access the BIOS.
- On BIOS, please disable all boot options such as boot from network, USB boot and boot from optical drive.
- Check under the configuration, if the SATA mode changed from AHCI to RAID or IDE.