1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 30, 2013 9:06 AM by JMAN

D54250WYK Triple displays

JMAN

Hello,

I have recently attempted to setup a D54250WYK using three Dell U2414H Displays and daisy chaining display port cables.

My first attempt on got me display on my first monitor and nothing on the other two. I purchased some new cables thinking that was the problem. My connection looked like

mini-D | DSP > DSP | DSP > DSP | DSP

With this setup I was able to get the same display on the first two monitors but could not span them and only one monitor would show up in the graphics control panel.

So I changed the cables again.

mini-D | DSP > DSP | mini-D | > DSP | mini-D

With this all three monitors come up but are clones. I cannot span them and do not see three separate displays in graphics control panel.

I ordered a mini-d to mini-d cable that will show up tomorrow. I don't know if that will help or not. That cable will connect the NUC to the first monitor. I only am trying that because I could only get the cloned monitors to come up with mini-D inputs.

A little more info:

Ram: 8 GB

Monitors: Dell U2414H

Any help would be great. I have updated bios, video drivers and installed monitor drivers. Also upped the amount to video ram to 1GB.

Thank you