I recommend you doing some steps first:
- Take the board outside of the chassis and disconnect all components from it.
- While having the board in a non-conduct surface, remove the Bios Jumper and also the battery.
- Leave the board in this state for about 20-30 minutes.
- Reconnect the system with the minimum configuration. I mean 1 memory stick, 1 HDD etc…
- Once you have minimum configuration, proceed with the Bios recovery options available here:
In the case that the issue persists, I recommend you contacting the place of purchase for a possible replacement of the board due to the bios problem or you can contact your Intel® local support.
Thanks for the reply Kevin. tried what you suggested but no joy.
Hi Paul Morris,
In this case, I recommend you contacting your local support for a possible replacement of the unit. You can check the following link: