This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Hello nucfan, these are some recommendations:
- Verify wireless integration and proper antenna connection.
- Check the security encryption settings in both the computer wireless profile and the router. For home use we recommend WPA2-AES and avoid options related to TKIP.
- Relocate interfering devices and/or router. AP’s antenna usually radiates in a doughnut shaped pattern.
- Change from automatic channel selection to the least congested wireless channel on your router. The recommended channels are 1, 6, and 11 depending on your wireless environment. You may monitor it with InSSIDer*.
- Roaming aggressiveness is suggested to be set to medium or less in the wireless driver's advanced settings.
- Update your wireless adapter driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23391
- Update your router’s firmware for better compatibility. Test with different router.
- This is a dual band wireless adapter, you may also use the 5 GHz network if the AP supports it.
NOTE: These links are being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.