1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 9, 2013 12:37 PM by Sergio_@intel RSS

Appup wont start

Dazjazz Community Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,
My intel appup (windows 8.1) wont start, even after uninstalling and redownloading.

The program goes to open and gives me error/support code 3100, but the option to email an intel advisor isnt currently working at the moment so thought id best ask here to see if theres anything i can do.

Thanks in advance,

Daz.

• 1. Re: Appup wont start
    Sergio_@intel Community Member
    Currently Being Moderated

First; I would like to apologize for the delay on our response.

The error code happens when your antivirus software is not allowing the Intel AppUp(R) center client  to properly install on your computer. 

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that this situation may cause you and let you know that we are going to be more than glad to assist to you today.

First, in order to correct any possible failure with the Intel AppUp(R) center, please follow these steps:

1. Go to Windows* control panel

2. Select programs and features the select and remove the Intel AppUp® center

3. Temporary disable your antivirus software, you can find more information on how to perform this step here:

http://intelsupport.force.com/appupsupport/articleview?id=kA1U000000009Ov&lang=en_US

4. Install the latest version of the Intel AppUp® center, you can get it here:

http://downloadmirror.intel.com/22976/eng/IntelAppUpcenter-windows-installer-3266.exe

4. Finally launch the Intel AppUp® center and create your account

If the problem continues, I recommend to reboot your system on safe mode with networking enable, remove the Intel AppUp(R) center and reinstall it again.

You can find more information on how to perform this step here:

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode) - Microsoft Windows Help  **

In case you need more assistance or if you have more questions do not hesitate in contact us

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points