SergRed, please let me know the following information:
- Are you using 2 video cards? Let me have the model number of both?
- Did they used to work before you updated to W8.1? Which OS did you used to use?
- Which is the current BIOS version?
- Would you please test one video card at the time?
- Check with the video card manufacture if there is any firmware update available?
1. Embeded in DH77EB and ASUS 7850 DC2-2GD5-V2.
2. At Win 8 64 bit both were working normally.
3. Latest version.
4. May be later.
5. Latest update firmware.
I turn on Legacy Boot and Sleep Mode appeared in the shut down menu. However, the built-in video card does not work at all, although in the Device Manager in working order. Previously PC was booting in UEIFI mode only.
Since you mention that this video card was working fine on a Windows 8 64 bit environment, this could be a compatibility issue with the current operating system, w8.1 and the video card drivers. So I recommend you get in touch with Asus.
yes, but they advise to contact Intel. The circle is closed.