Amanga, which operating system are you using? We have seen this issue recently when customers are using W8.1.
Would you please try the following workaround and let me know the results?
1. Go to the secure boot options on BIOS
2. Enable secure boot (if disabled)
3. Check on the option that says “Install Intel platform key”
4. Press F10 to save changes and restart the system
I would suggest you keep the integrated graphics "enable" while we got this issue fixed.
Hello Sylvia, thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately this issue is not related to the OS. I get the error during POST even using minimal configuration with no disks connected.
IMHO this is related to Video Card UEFI support. I've tried with two different NVidia models:
- GeForce GTS 450 (from Gigabyte) that does not support UEFI
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti (from Asus) that supports UEFI but it requires a firmware update.
Since Asus allows video card FW update by using Asus motherboards only, I did not have the chance to check if this may fix the issue.
btw I can confirm that disabling UEFI boot everything works like a charm but it won't allow to use secure boot.
Interestingly enough I have the same ASUS card you reference but on a different motherboard. What are you system board and video BIOS (ASUS) versions?