1 2 3 Previous Next 40 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2014 1:28 PM by kevin_intel

No audio through HDMI with HD 4400

Vittorio.Foroni

Hi everybody. I have a sony vaio Pro 13 with Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400 and windows 8.1. When connecting the laptop via HDMI to the TV i can see the video but not sounds. In the Audio settings i can clearly see an HDMI device but it's always NOT PLUGGED IN.

Anyone can help me?

I can all the driver audio and video update, and the only issue that i can notice is that is impossible for me to install the HD graphics 4400 driver version 15.x because my computer is "not suitable" . I have the version 10.18.10.3304

• 1. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
          kevin_intel

Hi Vittorio,

Since you have an OEM system, I can provide the generic graphics driver for your controller. You can download the latest graphics driver at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23323&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%208.1%2C%2064-bit*&DownloadType=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09Drivers%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09

The above driver is a generic driver so in the case that the driver is not working, I recommend you contacting the computer manufacturer to get the Audio driver and the Graphics driver for your system.

• 2. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
            Evil

Same problem, apparently these drivers are not generic enough because it doesn't allow me to install them.

Also, the visible hdmi playback device turned off used to happen in the past months, with latest drivers i don't even see it anymore.

The only way to have hdmi audio is removing everything until version 9.x.x.x (and having artifacts in browsers).

• 3. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
              kevin_intel

Hi Evil,

My best recommendation for you is to update the BIOS in your computer and install the latest drivers including the Digital Audio driver from the computer manufacturer.

• 4. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                Evil

done and done, but same problem

btw i did not notice that the manual procedure allows to install the latest you mentioned, but didn't change a thing.

however, i might have found an acceptable solution.

i noticed that the problem was the intel audio device, which is updated with the graphics drivers, so i installed latest (the one you suggested), then i uninstalled the intel audio device and updated its drivers only by picking into my manufacturer's drivers (which were for win8, with video still with visual artifacts).

this seems to work under all aspects so far.

• 5. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                  kevin_intel

I am happy to hear that.

• 6. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                    Evil

unfortunately after each reboot hdmi disappears and i need to do the procedure above again :/

• 7. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                      AgentL

I also have a sony vaio pro 13 touch, No audioi through hdmi. I cant even see the intel audio under device manager. My only audio devices are realtek and a bose soundlink which is my bluetooth speaker. somebody help. Ive updated everything

• 8. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                        Evil

try what i mentioned in the recent posts.

it is not perfect but it work(ish).

for me right now hdmi works only in one condition: tv is turned on and plugged in, reboot pc, login, and the audio should be on the tv (even if muted, sometimes, just unmute it).

whatever you do (turn off, sleep, reboot), it won't work again until you do the above.

btw: this is not annoying at all for a product over 1000€...way to go sony OR intel...

• 9. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                          kevin_intel

Have you checked for recent bios updates for your computer?

• 10. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                            Lucas1409

Hi, I have an Intel i3 4130T on Windows 7 32bit with the lastest Intel drivers- That´s works fine and I have hdmi audio, BUT when I power off the TV and switch on it again I lost the audio device (doesn´t work any more), So I must restart the system with the tv power on if i want to have audio again...

I didn´t have this problem with an ATI video card that i had before.

Any help or solution please.

• 11. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                              Lucas1409

Hello I´m still restart the system any time I want to listen audio.

That´s the only way  Works intel´s apus? Any fix or patch?

thanks

• 12. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                                kevin_intel

Hi Lucas1409,

Can you post your dxdiag report here please?

• 13. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                                  Lucas1409

Hi Kevin YES

Thanks

info-dxdiag.jpgno audio-dxdiag.jpg

REPORT:

------------------
                                  System Information
                                  ------------------
                                  Time of this report: 12/28/2013, 11:37:15
                                         Machine name: SALON-PC
                                     Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.130828-1532)
                                             Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
                                  System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
                                         System Model: B85M-D3H
                                                 BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/24/13 20:58:52 Ver: 04.06.05
                                            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130T CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
                                               Memory: 2048MB RAM
                                  Available OS Memory: 1792MB RAM
                                            Page File: 1077MB used, 2507MB available
                                          Windows Dir: C:\Windows
                                      DirectX Version: DirectX 11
                                  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
                                     User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
                                  System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
                                      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                                       DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
                                  DxDiag Notes
                                  ------------
                                        Display Tab 1: No problems found.
                                          Sound Tab 1: No sound card was found.  If one is expected, you should install a sound driver provided by the hardware manufacturer.
                                            Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
                                  DirectX Debug Levels
                                  --------------------
                                  Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
                                  DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
                                  DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
                                  DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
                                  DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
                                  DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
                                  DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
                                  Display Devices
                                  ---------------
                                            Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
                                         Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
                                            Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
                                             DAC type: Internal
                                           Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_041E&SUBSYS_D0001458&REV_06
                                       Display Memory: 832 MB
                                     Dedicated Memory: 192 MB
                                        Shared Memory: 640 MB
                                         Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
                                         Monitor Name: Monitor PnP genérico
                                        Monitor Model: Philips FTV
                                           Monitor Id: PHL0000
                                          Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
                                          Output Type: HDMI
                                          Driver Name: igdumdim32.dll,igd10iumd32.dll,igd10iumd32.dll
                                  Driver File Version: 10.18.0010.3345 (English)
                                       Driver Version: 10.18.10.3345
                                          DDI Version: 11
                                         Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
                                    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
                                     Driver Date/Size: 10/28/2013 14:01:52, 11434496 bytes
                                          WHQL Logo'd: n/a
                                      WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
                                    Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-475E-11CF-F97A-0AF0BBC2C735}
                                            Vendor ID: 0x8086
                                            Device ID: 0x041E
                                            SubSys ID: 0xD0001458
                                          Revision ID: 0x0006
                                  Driver Strong Name: oem13.inf:IntelGfx.NTx86.6.1:iHSWD_w7:10.18.10.3345:pci\ven_8086&dev_041e
                                       Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
                                          Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C
                                     Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                       {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                       {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                       {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                       {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                       {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                       {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                       {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                         D3D9 Overlay: Supported
                                              DXVA-HD: Supported
                                         DDraw Status: Enabled
                                           D3D Status: Enabled
                                           AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
                                  Sound Devices
                                  -------------
                                              Description:
                                  Default Sound Playback: No
                                  Default Voice Playback: No
                                              Hardware ID:
                                          Manufacturer ID:
                                               Product ID:
                                                     Type:
                                              Driver Name:
                                           Driver Version:
                                        Driver Attributes:
                                              WHQL Logo'd:
                                            Date and Size:
                                              Other Files:
                                          Driver Provider:
                                           HW Accel Level: Emulation Only
                                                Cap Flags: 0x0
                                      Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
                                  Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
                                  Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                                                HW Memory: 0
                                         Voice Management: No
                                  EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
                                     I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
                                  Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
                                  Sound Capture Devices
                                  ---------------------
                                  -------------------
                                  DirectInput Devices
                                  -------------------
                                        Device Name: Mouse
                                           Attached: 1
                                      Controller ID: n/a
                                  Vendor/Product ID: n/a
                                          FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Teclado

Device Name: USB Receiver
                                      Controller ID: 0x0
                                  Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517

Device Name: 2.4G Wireless Touchpad Keyboard
                                  Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x2519

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
                                  USB Devices
                                  -----------
                                  + Concentrador raíz USB
                                  | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8C26
                                  | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
                                  | Service: usbhub
                                  | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 258560 bytes
                                  | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 5888 bytes
                                  |
                                  +-+ Generic USB Hub
                                  | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x8000
                                  | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
                                  | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
                                  | | Service: usbhub
                                  | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 258560 bytes

----------------
                                  Gameport Devices
                                  ----------------

------------
                                  PS/2 Devices
                                  ------------
                                  + Dispositivo de teclado HID
                                  | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517
                                  | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
                                  | Service: kbdhid
                                  | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/22/2013 00:55:44, 28160 bytes
                                  | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:20:36, 42576 bytes
                                  |
                                  | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x2519
                                  |
                                  + Controlador de teclado de Terminal Server
                                  | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
                                  | Upper Filters: kbdclass
                                  | Service: TermDD
                                  | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:11:24, 80896 bytes
                                  |
                                  + Mouse compatible con HID
                                  | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
                                  | Service: mouhid
                                  | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 00:45:08, 26112 bytes
                                  | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:20:44, 41552 bytes
                                  |
                                  |
                                  + Controlador de mouse de Terminal Server
                                  | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
                                  | Upper Filters: mouclass
                                  | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 22:29:03, 53120 bytes
                                  | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 00:45:08, 19968 bytes

--------------
                                  System Devices
                                  --------------
                                       Name: Intel(R) B85 LPC Controller - 8C50
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C50&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:20:43, 13888 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #3 - 8C14
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C14&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E2
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17836 (Spanish), 3/22/2013 01:12:19, 153968 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Active Management Technology - SOL (COM3)
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3D&SUBSYS_1C3A1458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B3
                                     Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #1 - 8C10
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C10&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E0
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17836 (Spanish), 3/22/2013 01:12:19, 153968 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_1C3A1458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series SATA AHCI Controller - 8C02
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C02&SUBSYS_B0051458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:29:03, 28032 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Spanish), 7/14/2009 02:19:03, 42560 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:26:15, 21584 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.18231 (Spanish), 8/5/2013 02:56:47, 133056 bytes

Name: Controladora de host Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3xhc.sys, 2.05.0000.0019 (English), 4/26/2013 03:24:56, 793072 bytes

Name: Puente PCI Intel(R) 82801 - 244E
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E3

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #2 - 8C2D
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C2D&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.22215 (English), 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 43008 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.22215 (Spanish), 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 284672 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.22215 (Spanish), 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 258560 bytes

Name: Controladora de High Definition Audio
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C0C&SUBSYS_20108086&REV_06\3&11583659&0&18
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Spanish), 11/20/2010 22:29:03, 108544 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #1 - 8C26
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C26&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.22215 (English), 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 43008 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.22215 (Spanish), 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 284672 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.22215 (Spanish), 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 258560 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 4th Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0C00
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series SMBus Controller - 8C22
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_041E&SUBSYS_D0001458&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:40, 3354624 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10iumd32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:42, 13207552 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdusc32.dll, 8.15.0010.9141 (English), 10/28/2013 13:49:10, 3528704 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdmd32.dll, 10/28/2013 14:02:00, 317440 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1024 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:20, 133120 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1024 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:20, 128512 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmjit32.dll, 3.00.0000.1024 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:20, 1815040 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IccLibDll.dll, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 94208 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdde32.dll, 10/28/2013 14:01:40, 182272 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs32.vp, 10/28/2013 14:09:46, 62520 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 44235 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 43270 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 44474 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo32_dev.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 44053 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc32_dev.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 42654 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg32_dev.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 43760 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 1125 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa32.cpa, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 2108679 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhcp32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 179712 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 1123328 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:16, 279024 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 185344 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:32, 62464 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:14, 393712 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 451584 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 230912 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 492032 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 205312 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:14, 308720 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:12, 318960 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:32, 9074176 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:12, 315376 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxstarter.exe, 6.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:14, 877552 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 279552 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\gfxSrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 195072 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:10, 7588336 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIEx.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 1806 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 0.00.0000.0000 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:10, 529904 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 935 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CustomModeApp.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:08, 396784 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CustomModeApp.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 935 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxRes.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Spanish), 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 2585088 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Spanish), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 4067328 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIHotKeyMenu.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:10, 754672 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIHotKeyMenu.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 264 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IGFXDEVLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 12288 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:12, 313328 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 25088 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 497152 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 488960 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 489472 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 499712 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502272 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 346624 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502784 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500736 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502784 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 497664 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhrv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501760 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 493056 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 491520 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501760 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 499712 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502784 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500224 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrom.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501760 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502272 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500736 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500736 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 499200 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 501248 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 503296 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500224 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ar-SA.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 199384 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.cs-CZ.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 170948 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.da-DK.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 164646 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.de-DE.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 176542 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.el-GR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 251591 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.es-ES.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 176861 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.en-US.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 159945 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fi-FI.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 172020 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fr-FR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 176596 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.he-IL.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 191001 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hr-HR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 170088 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hu-HU.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 174194 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.it-IT.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 179221 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ja-JP.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 196950 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ko-KR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 179309 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nb-NO.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 165304 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nl-NL.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 173446 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pl-PL.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 173645 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-BR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 172652 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-PT.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 171217 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ro-RO.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 175185 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ru-RU.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 233474 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sk-SK.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 171680 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sl-SI.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 166603 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sv-SE.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 171483 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.th-TH.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 265380 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.tr-TR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 173904 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-CN.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 151452 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-TW.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 153237 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig75icd32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:02:02, 6211584 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumdim32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:52, 11434496 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdail32.dll, 10/28/2013 14:01:34, 142848 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:30, 60416 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 1.01.0000.1005 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:54, 253440 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 1981 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 9788 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 32 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 207872 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 6758912 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 626688 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 285184 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 2986764 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 240244 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 375380 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 2930216 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 234396 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 374552 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 2408580 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 197272 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 329372 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 14889984 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 5894144 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 5165056 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 4677632 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 165816 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 333240 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdbcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:54, 290816 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdrcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:54, 2977792 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdfcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:52, 20919808 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 1.01.0000.1005 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:54, 253440 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 4.13.0010.0003 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 17164944 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264vd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 461824 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mp2vd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vc1vd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vpp_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 441344 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\m_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15771 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\v1_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15755 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\vp_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15229 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_w7_32.cpa, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 846855 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 993 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:48, 21523 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15768 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:48, 16040 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15748 bytes
                                     Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v3345.dll, 1.03.0002.0000 (English), 10/28/2013 14:13:02, 153600 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
                                  Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_06\4&E66084D&0&00E2

------------------
                                  DirectShow Filters
                                  ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
                                  WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
                                  WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
                                  WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
                                  MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                  Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                  WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221
                                  Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                  Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                  DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                  Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
                                  Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
                                  AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
                                  AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.22125
                                  StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
                                  MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.22125
                                  Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                  Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                  Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
                                  VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
                                  File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                  Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
                                  Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                  AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
                                  Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.22125
                                  DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                  SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
                                  Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
                                  MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                  AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7601.17838
                                  StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                  AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
                                  AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
                                  SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
                                  Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17558
                                  BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.22091
                                  MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
                                  Convertidor de derivador/consumidor a consumidor,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
                                  WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7601.21731
                                  WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7601.21731
                                  MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7601.21731
                                  DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                  MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Códec Cinepak por Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Códec Intel IYUV,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
                                  WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
                                  WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
                                  IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Ley A CCITT,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Ley u de CCITT,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PBDA CP Filters:
                                  PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                  PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
                                  Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

BDA Network Providers:
                                  Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                  Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
                                  BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.22091
                                  MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
                                  Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
                                  Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
                                  PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
                                  XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
                                  Convertidor de derivador/consumidor a consumidor,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
                                  Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                  Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
                                  EVR Power Information
                                  ---------------
                                  Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
                                    Quality Flags: 2576
                                      Enabled:
                                      Force throttling
                                      Allow half deinterlace
                                      Allow scaling
                                      Decode Power Usage: 100
                                    Balanced Flags: 1424
                                      Enabled:
                                      Force throttling
                                      Allow batching
                                      Force half deinterlace
                                      Force scaling
                                      Decode Power Usage: 50
                                    PowerFlags: 1424
                                      Enabled:
                                      Force throttling
                                      Allow batching
                                      Force half deinterlace
                                      Force scaling
                                      Decode Power Usage: 0

• 14. Re: No audio through HDMI with HD 4400
                                    Lucas1409

Hi Kevin, Yes

thanks

------------------
                                    System Information
                                    ------------------
                                    Time of this report: 12/28/2013, 11:37:15
                                           Machine name: SALON-PC
                                       Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.130828-1532)
                                               Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
                                    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
                                           System Model: B85M-D3H
                                                   BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/24/13 20:58:52 Ver: 04.06.05
                                              Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130T CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
                                                 Memory: 2048MB RAM
                                    Available OS Memory: 1792MB RAM
                                              Page File: 1077MB used, 2507MB available
                                            Windows Dir: C:\Windows
                                        DirectX Version: DirectX 11
                                    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
                                       User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
                                    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
                                        DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                                         DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
                                    DxDiag Notes
                                    ------------
                                          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
                                            Sound Tab 1: No sound card was found.  If one is expected, you should install a sound driver provided by the hardware manufacturer.
                                              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
                                    DirectX Debug Levels
                                    --------------------
                                    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
                                    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
                                    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
                                    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
                                    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
                                    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
                                    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
                                    Display Devices
                                    ---------------
                                              Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
                                           Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
                                              Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
                                               DAC type: Internal
                                             Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_041E&SUBSYS_D0001458&REV_06
                                         Display Memory: 832 MB
                                       Dedicated Memory: 192 MB
                                          Shared Memory: 640 MB
                                           Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
                                           Monitor Name: Monitor PnP genérico
                                          Monitor Model: Philips FTV
                                             Monitor Id: PHL0000
                                            Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
                                            Output Type: HDMI
                                            Driver Name: igdumdim32.dll,igd10iumd32.dll,igd10iumd32.dll
                                    Driver File Version: 10.18.0010.3345 (English)
                                         Driver Version: 10.18.10.3345
                                            DDI Version: 11
                                           Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
                                      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
                                       Driver Date/Size: 10/28/2013 14:01:52, 11434496 bytes
                                            WHQL Logo'd: n/a
                                        WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
                                      Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-475E-11CF-F97A-0AF0BBC2C735}
                                              Vendor ID: 0x8086
                                              Device ID: 0x041E
                                              SubSys ID: 0xD0001458
                                            Revision ID: 0x0006
                                    Driver Strong Name: oem13.inf:IntelGfx.NTx86.6.1:iHSWD_w7:10.18.10.3345:pci\ven_8086&dev_041e
                                         Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
                                            Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C
                                       Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
                                                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                                                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
                                           D3D9 Overlay: Supported
                                                DXVA-HD: Supported
                                           DDraw Status: Enabled
                                             D3D Status: Enabled
                                             AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
                                    Sound Devices
                                    -------------
                                                Description:
                                    Default Sound Playback: No
                                    Default Voice Playback: No
                                                Hardware ID:
                                            Manufacturer ID:
                                                 Product ID:
                                                       Type:
                                                Driver Name:
                                             Driver Version:
                                          Driver Attributes:
                                                WHQL Logo'd:
                                              Date and Size:
                                                Other Files:
                                            Driver Provider:
                                             HW Accel Level: Emulation Only
                                                  Cap Flags: 0x0
                                        Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
                                    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
                                    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                                                  HW Memory: 0
                                           Voice Management: No
                                    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
                                       I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
                                    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
                                    Sound Capture Devices
                                    ---------------------
                                    -------------------
                                    DirectInput Devices
                                    -------------------
                                          Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Teclado

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
                                    USB Devices
                                    -----------
                                    + Concentrador raíz USB
                                    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8C26
                                    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
                                    | Service: usbhub
                                    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 258560 bytes
                                    | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 5888 bytes
                                    |
                                    +-+ Generic USB Hub
                                    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x8000
                                    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
                                    | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
                                    | | Service: usbhub
                                    | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/22/2013 01:46:25, 258560 bytes

----------------
                                    Gameport Devices
                                    ----------------

------------
                                    PS/2 Devices
                                    ------------
                                    |
                                    |
                                    + Controlador de teclado de Terminal Server
                                    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
                                    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
                                    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:11:24, 80896 bytes
                                    |
                                    |
                                    |
                                    + Controlador de mouse de Terminal Server
                                    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
                                    | Upper Filters: mouclass
                                    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 22:29:03, 53120 bytes
                                    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 00:45:08, 19968 bytes

--------------
                                    System Devices
                                    --------------
                                         Name: Intel(R) B85 LPC Controller - 8C50
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C50&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:20:43, 13888 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #3 - 8C14
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C14&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: Intel(R) Active Management Technology - SOL (COM3)
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3D&SUBSYS_1C3A1458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B3

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #1 - 8C10
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C10&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_1C3A1458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series SATA AHCI Controller - 8C02
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C02&SUBSYS_B0051458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:29:03, 28032 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Spanish), 7/14/2009 02:19:03, 42560 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:26:15, 21584 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.18231 (Spanish), 8/5/2013 02:56:47, 133056 bytes

Name: Controladora de host Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3xhc.sys, 2.05.0000.0019 (English), 4/26/2013 03:24:56, 793072 bytes

Name: Puente PCI Intel(R) 82801 - 244E
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E3

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #2 - 8C2D
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C2D&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Controladora de High Definition Audio
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C0C&SUBSYS_20108086&REV_06\3&11583659&0&18
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Spanish), 11/20/2010 22:29:03, 108544 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #1 - 8C26
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C26&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) 4th Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0C00
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series SMBus Controller - 8C22
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_041E&SUBSYS_D0001458&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:40, 3354624 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10iumd32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:42, 13207552 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdusc32.dll, 8.15.0010.9141 (English), 10/28/2013 13:49:10, 3528704 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdmd32.dll, 10/28/2013 14:02:00, 317440 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1024 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:20, 133120 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1024 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:20, 128512 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmjit32.dll, 3.00.0000.1024 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:20, 1815040 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IccLibDll.dll, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 94208 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdde32.dll, 10/28/2013 14:01:40, 182272 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs32.vp, 10/28/2013 14:09:46, 62520 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 44235 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 43270 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 44474 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo32_dev.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 44053 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc32_dev.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 42654 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg32_dev.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 43760 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa32.vp, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 1125 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa32.cpa, 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 2108679 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhcp32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 179712 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:28, 1123328 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:16, 279024 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 185344 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:32, 62464 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:14, 393712 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 451584 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 230912 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 492032 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 205312 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:14, 308720 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:12, 318960 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:32, 9074176 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:12, 315376 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxstarter.exe, 6.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:14, 877552 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:26, 279552 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\gfxSrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 195072 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:10, 7588336 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIEx.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 1806 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 0.00.0000.0000 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:10, 529904 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 935 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CustomModeApp.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:08, 396784 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CustomModeApp.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 935 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxRes.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Spanish), 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 2585088 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Spanish), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 4067328 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIHotKeyMenu.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (Spanish), 11/15/2013 13:46:10, 754672 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIHotKeyMenu.exe.config, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 264 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IGFXDEVLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 12288 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 11/15/2013 13:46:12, 313328 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:22, 25088 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 497152 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 488960 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 489472 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 499712 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502272 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 346624 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502784 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500736 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502784 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 497664 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhrv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501760 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 493056 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 491520 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501760 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 499712 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502784 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500224 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrom.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501760 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 502272 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500736 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500736 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 499200 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:28, 501248 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 503296 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 501248 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:30, 500224 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ar-SA.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 199384 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.cs-CZ.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 170948 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.da-DK.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 164646 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.de-DE.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 176542 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.el-GR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 251591 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.es-ES.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 176861 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.en-US.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 159945 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fi-FI.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 172020 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fr-FR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 176596 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.he-IL.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 191001 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hr-HR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 170088 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hu-HU.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 174194 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.it-IT.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 179221 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ja-JP.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 196950 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ko-KR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 179309 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nb-NO.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 165304 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nl-NL.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 173446 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pl-PL.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 173645 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-BR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 172652 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-PT.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 171217 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ro-RO.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 175185 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ru-RU.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 233474 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sk-SK.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 171680 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sl-SI.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 166603 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sv-SE.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 171483 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.th-TH.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 265380 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.tr-TR.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 173904 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-CN.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 151452 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-TW.resources, 10/28/2013 14:01:24, 153237 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig75icd32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:02:02, 6211584 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumdim32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 14:01:52, 11434496 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdail32.dll, 10/28/2013 14:01:34, 142848 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:30, 60416 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 1981 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 9788 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 32 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 207872 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 6758912 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 626688 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 285184 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 2986764 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 240244 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 375380 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 2930216 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 234396 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 374552 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 2408580 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 197272 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 10/7/2013 14:52:52, 329372 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 3.00.0001.10878 (English), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 14889984 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 5894144 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 5165056 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/7/2013 14:52:50, 4677632 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 165816 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 10/21/2013 17:17:18, 333240 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdbcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:54, 290816 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdrcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:54, 2977792 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdfcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.3345 (English), 10/28/2013 13:58:52, 20919808 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 4.13.0010.0003 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 17164944 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264vd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 461824 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mp2vd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vc1vd_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 456704 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vpp_w7_32.dll, 4.13.0001.0011 (English), 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 441344 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\m_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15771 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\v1_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15755 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\vp_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15229 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_w7_32.cpa, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 846855 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 993 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:48, 21523 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15768 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:48, 16040 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_w7_32.vp, 10/28/2013 13:50:50, 15748 bytes
                                       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v3345.dll, 1.03.0002.0000 (English), 10/28/2013 14:13:02, 153600 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
                                    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_06\4&E66084D&0&00E2

------------------
                                    DirectShow Filters
                                    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
                                    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
                                    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
                                    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
                                    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221
                                    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
                                    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
                                    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
                                    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
                                    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.22125
                                    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
                                    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.22125
                                    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
                                    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
                                    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
                                    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
                                    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.22125
                                    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
                                    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
                                    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
                                    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7601.17838
                                    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
                                    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
                                    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
                                    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
                                    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17558
                                    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.22091
                                    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Video Compressors:
                                    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7601.21731
                                    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7601.21731
                                    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7601.21731
                                    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.22080
                                    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Códec Cinepak por Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
                                    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
                                    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
                                    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Ley A CCITT,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Ley u de CCITT,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PBDA CP Filters:
                                    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
                                    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
                                    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

BDA Network Providers:
                                    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
                                    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
                                    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.22091
                                    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
                                    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
                                    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
                                    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
                                    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
                                    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
                                    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
                                    EVR Power Information
                                    ---------------
                                    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
                                      Quality Flags: 2576
                                        Enabled:
                                        Force throttling
                                        Allow half deinterlace
                                        Allow scaling
                                        Decode Power Usage: 100
                                      Balanced Flags: 1424
                                        Enabled:
                                        Force throttling
                                        Allow batching
                                        Force half deinterlace
                                        Force scaling