Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Cannot install Intel My Wifi dashboard full version

DHyse
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I have a Dell Latitude E6430 and I am trying to install Intel My Wifi Dashboard full version. I have Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software 16.1.5.0 installed and the computer has Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6205. I have re-installed Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software multiple times but I cannot get the full dashboard to install. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

These are recommended steps:

1. Download necessary software first or use Ethernet connection.
  2. Uninstall existing Intel® Proset Software from Programs and Features and driver from Device Manager, restart the system.
  3. Initiate Intel® Proset Software installation and choose custom mode, make sure Intel® My WiFi Technology is check-marked for installation, complete process and restart.
  4. Install Intel® My WiFi Dashboard.
0 Kudos
RMcCl3
Beginner

This question is still NOT ANSWERED.

What happens when the above does not work?

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

It is possible you may need to delete some remaining folders between steps 2 and 3 above:

You may try using contemporary or similar Intel® PROSet Wireless Software version numbers compared to the Intel® My WiFi Dashboard software version.

0 Kudos