6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2013 11:27 PM by Raj-Oracle

Intel dh87mc desktop boaed

prateekkk

hi

i have installed windows 2008 server r2 64 bit on this (Dh87mc) MB. But i am not able to find LAN, graphic etc. drivers for this. Please do let me know if somebody knows about it.

thanks

prateek

• 1. Re: Intel dh87mc desktop boaed
          Technocom_Computers

hi,

i tried to install windows server 2008 R2 on the DH87MC but just after the first restart and before the setup complete it displays an error " Windows setup could not configure windows to run on this computer's hardware".

my hardware is:

1-intel motherboard DH87MC

2- Processor Intel ci7-4770

3- 4GB RAM

4- 2 x 1TB HDD in RAID1 configuration

if you encountered similar problem and managed to resume,i appreciate posting the solution back

• 2. Re: Intel dh87mc desktop boaed
            BeppeB

Hello everybody,

I have, more or less, the same configuration: Intel motherboard DH87MC, Processor Intel i7-4770, 8 GB RAM,

1 SSD and Windows Server 2008 R2 x64.

I have resolved the drivers problems using drivers for Windows 7 x 64 except the network card that, during driver setup , will not recognized.

To resolve the network driver, I have extracted the Intel setup file "PROWin7_64_18.7.exe" using 7-Zip. In the extracted file I look for the INF file that match with the "Hardware Ids" of the network card recognized from the OS:

Img0.png

The file, from the extracted folder, is

\PRO1000\Winx64\NDIS62\e1d62x64.inf

After that I have manually select that driver.

I hope this can help you.

Regards

• 3. Re: Intel dh87mc desktop boaed
              JohnTee

The same error message appeared during my installation of win7u.  It was resolved by loading the latest Intel RST drivers instead of using the one that came with the original installation media.

Regards,

• 4. Re: Intel dh87mc desktop boaed
                Raj-Oracle

Hello All,

Still I am facing same issue to install my lan driver for windows 2008 R2 Enterprise server, tried to give path which mentioned above link but same issue. Can anyone guide me to install the lan driver... ? thanks in advance

Regards,

Raj

• 5. Re: Intel dh87mc desktop boaed
                  sylvia_intel

Intel® Desktop Boards do not currently support Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2012 and there are no plans for making drivers for these operating systems.

You may want to try all the solutions given on previous posts.

• 6. Re: Intel dh87mc desktop boaed
                    Raj-Oracle

Thanks for your information Sylvia.. i will try other options which mentioned above..