Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics driver.

CLowe3
Beginner

I have the Intel(R) HD Graphics driver version 8.15.10.2202. I tried to update it quite a while ago through the device manager but...after I did, it simply would not use aero, I run a windows 7 64 bit computer, and I love the aero, I rolled back the graphics driver, and never thought about it til now, and I was wondering if the newer version will run the aero effects now? Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello Joyius,

Can you please post your dxdiag report here or your?

0 Kudos
SMish11
Beginner

Hello Kevin

I am facing problem in windows 8 black screen after restarting, In normal condition I am not getting any problem (means if I will short down and open my Laptop I am not facing any problem) If I will Restart then after booting my Laptop screen became black, from very beginning when I was install windows 8 this problem I am facing recently I have follow Intel community and I have change my Graphic Adapter Driver version 9.17.10.3062 my HCL ME 1024 Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 but the problem still remain kindly advice me what to do. I am also attached the Dxdiag

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Soumendra,

I am afraid to say that I am having problems to see the image attached. Based on your description, I recommend you installing the latest driver for your controller that can be downloaded at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3319&DwnldID=23102&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Desktop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=2nd+Generation+Intel%C2%AE+Core%E2%84%A2+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics+3000/2000&DownloadType=Drivers&lang=eng https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3319&DwnldID=23102&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Desktop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=2nd+Generation+Intel%C2%AE+Core%E2%84%A2+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics+3000/2000&DownloadType=Drivers&lang=eng

The driver provided above is a generic driver therefore if it is not working properly for your system, the best step to take is to contact the computer manufacturer so they can provide the driver for your system.

0 Kudos