We have officially launched our latest driver supporting 3rd and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD/Iris™ Graphics for Microsoft* Windows 8.1. The version is 3316 and is available at the following locations.
Also; Windows* 8/8.1 Graphics FAQ.
Since this is our first official driver to support Windows* 8.1 - we are very excited to hear your constructive feedback. We have a good track record with these feedback pages in the past though So feel free to continue contributing any/all constructive feedback here. Additionally, if there are issues that carried over from previous drivers that you are still experiencing, feel free to announce them again here.
I ask that you preface the feedback with a bolded heading so that it will be easier to identify, example: Control Panel: It would be cool if X was added. BUG: This application is now crashing and it didn't with the last driver!
I also ask that you keep focused on this specific driver. Any off-topic/off-driver/off-product comments will be promptly deleted! If you have any issues with installing the driver, or are unable to get to the driver download pages linked above, please submit those comments in an original thread. Also, please do not message me directly about issues with the driver, keep them in this thread - I will check it daily.
-INFORMATION WE ARE COLLECTING-
EDIT: We are currently collecting the following information. For both users who have already posted here, as well as users who are going to post here, please provide the following information:
* Which error are you having? Code 43 or 31 (Other)?
* Do you have a 3rd party graphics card in your system? (aka Discrete Card, Add-On Graphics Card)
* If so, what is the make/model of that card?
* If so, what driver do you have installed for that card?
* What is the make/model of your system? (full model name please)
I've got a specific data call for users who meet all of the following criteria;
- Do not have a 3rd party graphics card installed in their system
- Are experiencing either Code 31, Code 43, black screens
- Have driver 3316 installed on Windows* 8.1
The data request is as such; We need to collect the complete 'System Driver' information from your system for investigation purposes. In order to provide us a copy of this information, follow these steps.
- Start -> Run -> msinfo32
- Expand the 'Software Environment' section
- Select 'System Drivers'
- File -> Export -> Give the file a name
- Attach the file to a response here
Thank you very much!