Same issue for me, come on Intel, buying a Haswell setup should not be this painful.
Glad to know that I am not alone. Thanks for the update.
1. What is the model of the receiver that you are using? What is the full model of the computer/motherboard that is in the system?
2. Have you updated the firmware of the receiver too?
3. Are you seeing the same issue after resuming from sleep but without the receiver and a direct connection between the computer and the TV?
1. I am using HDMI directly to my philips 40pfl3008t (40" LED TV). I am using an Asus H81i-Plus Motherboard.
2. I have updated firmware on both my TV and motherboard.
3. Already had it connected directly to the TV on my end, and the issue is the same, when it resumes from sleep the driver is listed with an exclamation mark and says its failed to start in device manager.
Just noticed something else, if i dont turn my TV on before booting into windows i get the same problem.
Also I just plugged the TV into my other HTPC which uses an Ivybridge setup, no issues on that one, so must be related to my Haswell setup somehow.
Btw, this does not happend on Ubuntu 13.10, I dualboot Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu 13.10, and in Linux there are no issues.
Update: The error occurs aswell if you just unplug the HDMI cable while in windows, so doesnt seem to have anything to do with the TV.
Are you even looking at this issue? you asked for feedback, it was given and then ignored?
My bad, I apologize folks.
In fact we are checking on the issue, as you may have noticed there are other similar threads dealing on the same problem.
I tried to replicate the issue with no success, therefore I have escalated this to be locked at.