7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2016 5:11 AM by foreverstorm

WiFi Authentication issues/failed after Standby/Hibernate after Upgrading to Windows 8.1 with Intel 4965AGN on Dell XPS M1330 with Fritz!Box 7330

Irgi

Before upgrading from Windows 8 to 8.1, everything was working fine on my computer. After upgrading to 8.1 yesterday, it happens, that my Computer does not re-connect to my WiFi after StandBy/Hibernate. I have to disable/enable the Adapter to connect to the WiFi again.

My Router reports that the "Autentication failed" for my adapter's MAC-Address. I have a Fritz!Box 7330 with latest Firmware. The error message is "WLAN-Anmeldung ist gescheitert: Autorisierung fehlgeschlagen".

The Network Adapter is a Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN in a Dell XPS M1330.

I went through numerous threads on the forums reporting similar issues with Intel WiFi Adapters, but none of the suggestions fixed my Problem.

I posted the links here: http://how-i-fixed-it.blogspot.de/2013/10/wifi-authentication-issuesfailed-after.html

The Driver Version displayed for the Adapter is 13.3.0.137, dated 15.08.2010 by Microsoft.

Anybody else having similar issues after upgrading from 8 to 8.1? Any ideas, what else to try or how to fix it?

Stephan