1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 21, 2013 10:15 AM by kevin_intel

intel HD graphics card fail to install?

7T7Tech

Hello I been having a very big problem with my Laptop Lately. The Type of Laptop I'm using is a HP Pavilion g Series.

Seems like my OEM video card stopped working the strange way. I mean I'm able to use my laptop and see videos the right way, but I'm unable to play video games nor watch movies in HD like 720p or 1080p because the laptop freezes and heats up quick. i tried fixing it myself but I couldn't. I went to Device Manager and then go to Disk Adapters, and then see Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000. Then there's a little Triangle in the mini screen. I click on it and then go to General, and then see this message saying "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system." I don't understand that. I open troubleshooter to fix my problem but seems to say "Intel(R) HD Graphics 300 is not working properly detected and then a yellow triangle. please help

Capture.PNGCapture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNGCapture 3.PNGCapture 4.PNGCapture 5.PNGCapture 6.PNG