2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2013 2:39 PM by sylvia_intel

Intel Download Zone updates

tomtom

The last update to the download zone was on 8.8,2013 that's a very long time. Even newer drivers are still released, the download zone was not updated. What's going on, is there another resource availiable???

e.g. Chipset Drivers latest 9.4.0.1027 , download zone 9.4.0.1022, LAN Drivers latest 18.7, download zone 18.4

• 1. Re: Intel Download Zone updates
          Ziad Aghar

Sometimes Intel misses on updating minor things here & there. As well as inaccurate info "rare occasions".

As a rule of thumb, you don't update drivers unless they solve a specific issue related to your problem.

In layman's terms:

With all do respect to Intel, they do have a well oiled machine but it's not that well oiled.

• 2. Re: Intel Download Zone updates
            sylvia_intel

TomTom, would you please provide me the model number of the motherboard you are using?

I was able to search for the Chipset Drivers 9.4.0.1027 and according to Google.com this driver belongs to a Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP. Is this information correct?

Could you send me the link where you are getting the newer driver’s version?

Thanks a lot.