This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I would like to confirm some more information with you about the issue you have.
- Is this a first integration system?
- Have you tested the system outside of the chassis?
There are some troubleshooting steps that I would like you to try:
- If you have not tested the unit outside of the case, please take it out. By doing this we can discard a problem with the airflow on your system.
- Make sure the cooling solution is working properly.
- Clear the CMOS by removing the battery for about 20-30 minutes and then reconnect all devices.
- Update your BIOS using the latest provided by your computer manufacturer
Here are some links you can also refer to since are related to your issue: