This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
There are some tips I would like you to try:
- Take the motherboard outside of the case and test it on a non-conducted surface.
- Check that the processor has enough Thermal Material on it.
- Make sure the heat sink fan is connected to the CPU Fan Header and not the Rear Fan header.
- Disconnect all components, take the battery out and wait 20-30 minutes to clear the CMOS. Then reconnect all devices again.
- If possible test a different Fan.
- Feel free to test a different processor on your motherboard so you can confirm if the processor is damage.
In case you have tested this, you can try a bios update on your motherboard. If issue persists, I recommend you contacting your local support so they can help you out with the RMA of the product.