Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

Are completely different settings for display and video output possible on Intel hd graphics 4000?

AZero
Beginner

I need completely independently adjustable settings for the display and video outputs - in the current intel graphics interface I found that that was unattainable - the overall settings for display still effect the final video output settings. I used to have an nVidia card where this feature was present. If not with the native software, perhaps this could still be done on the software level (i.e. no need for buying new video card ..) with some 3-rd party software maybe?

Please, if you know or have an idea on this issue,share your knowledge .. thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Could you please specify what kind of independent settings for the display and video outputs do you refer to? Or can you provide an example of what kind of configuration you would like to set and how this is not possible with the current user interface?

0 Kudos