I am sorry to know about your issue.
The cause may be related to the graphics controller since the power LED blinks twice, as explained in the technical product specification, page 92. You may verify this with an audible beep pattern by connecting some active speakers to the back panel’s green jack.
You may also use the same process in order to check for memory error. At power on you should hear three beeps without memory installed (page 91).
It is a good idea to remove power and CMOS battery for about twenty minutes.
Please post your results if further assistance is needed.
Sorry my explaination was not clear.
At first :
- the power led was constantly on
- the disk led blink twice
- no sound from the back's green jack.
Now (after reseting the MEBX) :
- the power led is constantly off
- the disk led constantly off
- the ME_STATE Led : constantly on
- the standby power Led : on
- still no beep from the back's green jack.
- the fan stops and the LEDs turn off when I push the power button for 6 seconds.