This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
There are no known issues with this processor. Please consider the following suggestions:
- Make sure the system is not overclocked, reset BIOS settings back to default.
- Use compatible memory as per processor specifications (1333 MHz, 1.5v). You may test each memory stick individually.
- Test the system with the minimum components only (CPU, memory and graphics) and out of the chassis.
- Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and monitor power supply voltages while on load.
- Cross test components (graphics, power supply, etc) in another system.