This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I would like to inform you that the Intel Core I5 3570T processor should work fine with the DQ77KB motherboard. However it is very important to let you know that this specific CPU is a tray unit.
- Regarding the RAM, this motherboard uses SO-DIMM memory type. The memory you are asking about should work on this system combination since the processor handles DDR3-1333 and 1600 Mhz.
- About the power consumption, I was able to find the information for the motherboard, processor and SSD. The information about the RAM was not available.
- The maximum power consumption would be around the 115W, in idle would be around 70W.
- Remember, to take into consideration any additional peripheral.
- The following link will provide you the list peripheral tested on this motherboard. http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/dq77kb/sb/CS-033883.htm