1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 19, 2013 1:03 PM by sylvia_intel

Intel(R) Centrino(R) WiMAX 6150 Issues

LuvlyV.

Specs:

Originally a Toshiba Satellite P755 Series Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz 64-bit OS 700GB Memory

Now a Toshiba Satellite P755 Series Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz 64-bit OS 216GB Memory

Alright, I've had a laptop for about two years now and a few months ago the hard disk burned out I guess?

We're still trying to see what is Exactly wrong with the disk and to see if it can be salvaged.

Anyways, I got a 216GB Hard Disk as a temporary replacement so I can do my school work

and after replacing the Hard Disk we did a Factory restore using the Recovery Disks we bought.

Everything went pretty well the Setup was normal everything went smoothly and started running again.

Or so I thought.

I went to check to see if my WiMAX service was still connected and I couldn't find the WiMAX connection utility.

I checked the programs list and it's there clear as Day that it's installed but when I tried to repair I got this error

wimaxerror.png

I tried downloading it from the Download Center but it wouldn't do anything.

I even checked the Device itself to make sure it was functioning properly and it says it is.

wimaxerror2.png

I even tried to update the Driver and it said that the driver software for my device is up to date.

I honestly have no idea what else I should do, I tried everything I could but it's still not working.

If anyone could help I'd be eternally grateful. I would prefer to have this issue fixed before I cloned the HD