This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hello Tessa Tilford
Since the board is working fine using the onboard video, the problem you are experiencing could be related to compatibility with your video card.
These are some recommendation we can provide:
- Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system.
- Please update the BIOS on your motherboard to the latest version available https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=Intel%20Desktop%20Board%20DZ77bh-55K&DownloadType=BIOS
- I also recommend you to update the firmware of the video card.
- Ttry using another video card in order to discard a defective PCI-e.
- Finally, if the motherboard is still under warranty please get in touch with our Warranty Department so they can help you to replace the unit: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport