1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2013 10:08 AM by kevin_intel

update for D945GTP

helpful55

I have a CTL PC that came with XP and has been updated to W7 Ultimate 64 bit. I have a D945GTP AAC97837-300 MB. I do have a problem where my bios sits with the upper left cursor for approximately 3 minutes before it loads my OS which I am working on separately, but I am asking about updates for my MB. When I put my info in the calculator it gives me STOR_allOS_9.6.0.1014_PV.exe. When I run that it gives me an error message of "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software." What is the problem here? Also, I don't understand what the other file STOR_all64_f6flpy_9.6.0.1014_PV.zip is and what to do with it. Is there anything else that I need to install from Intel? Thanks for any help.

• 1. Re: update for D945GTP
          kevin_intel

Hello helpful55,

I am sorry for the inconvenience getting the latest updates for your motherboard but I am afraid to say that latest drivers available from our site for your motherboard are for Windows* XP operating system or Windows Vista only.

Since there are no drivers for Windows 7 for your unit we cannot guarantee that the computer will work just fine.

Our best recommendation is to install an operating system compatibility with your motherboard so you can download the drivers for it.