Thanks for this information; however I would appreciate if you can provide me additional details on this issue.
When you said the board boots in American megatrends BIOS, this happens when pressing the F2 key?
- Are you able to go to the operating system?
- Can you access Intel BIOS?
- Can you provide me the AA# and Serial number of the board?
- Current BIOS version?
- Can you see the splash screen? Intel Logo?
1. Then i press F2 computer reloads
2. Nope only in safe mode.
4.BQGA2150000 AA G39009-400
5. New bios 0066
6. Nope... but then i see Intel logo all stuff starts work properly.
I can access to all F buttons abilities apart F2.
This is a really unusual situation, since we do not use American Megatrends Bios in our motherboards.
The recommendations I can provide you for this issue are the following:
- Test the board out of the chassis using minimum configuration such as Motherboard, processor, 1 memory stick and power supply.
- If this behavior started after the BIOS updated, you can try rolling back to the previous BIOS version.
- If you had have this behavior since you purchase the motherboard, please send me a private message with all you personal information in order to create a service ticket and replace the product if it still under warranty.
MB still does not want to work.... i tried I tried everything you said, same am bios. First boot in AM bios was after two months but it fixed by turning ac power cord and its OK. After two months it happened again with longer self fix time and again... and again and this time so i sent it to the worranty but the time it was there MB started work properly... it cost me... I think now is the end.