Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

LucidLogix MVP 3.1 Pro(Trial) Software

RBurn2
Beginner

So I'm trying to set this software up and have the newest pro version trial, but I'm not sure if it's working right.

GTX 470 OC 800/1600/1800 (Primary)

Intel HD 4000 - 3570k

Asus Maxumus V Gene

Pcie is set as primary

LudicLogix Enabled in Bios

igpu ram set to 1024mb

igpu speed set to max. 1300

I installed the Intel graphics driver and the MVP software which shows the connection between the igpu and the GTX 470. While running in d-mode(The monitor is plugged into the GTX 470) the igpu core clock never goes above 350mhz. Also I can't set any tuning options for the igpu in Intel Extreme Tuning Utility for the HD 4000. It shows up as the core clock being 350mhz in the system information, but no options to tune. Also when stressing the igpu in XTU the core clock remains 350mhz.

Is this working as intended, or is there a problem with the chip/driver/etc...?

P.S. I have the latest 4000HD drivers from the Intel Download Center. The iGpu shows up in Device manager, and windows shows the driver is up to date.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

LucidLogix is a third party software that is provided by the motherboard manufacturer in some systems when they are to support switchable graphics. The configuration and usage of this tool will depend on your system manufacturer.

In this case, check with Asus* to see if this software is supported for your computer and check if this is properly configured.

0 Kudos
RBurn2
Beginner

Thank You, and I've figured that issue out. My last question is what is the max temp for the iGPU, and is the temp the same or around the CPU temperature? Trying to find the most accurate way to read the temp iGPU temp.

Thanx!

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

The temperature value we provide is for the whole unit for for the individual cores/units within the processor itself. In that case you would refer to the maximum temperature of the processor.

Keep in mind that adjusting values for the processor and graphics controllers to work out of the factory specifications may void the warranty of the product.

0 Kudos