This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
What I understood from your post is that you do not have video on your system.
For this kind of situation these are some recommendations:
- Test the system out of the chassis, minimal configuration please. (Motherboard, processor, power supply, 1 memory stick and video card)
- Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system. http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-028780.htm?wapkw=clear+cmos+battery#datetime
- Test the motherboard without memory, you should get 3 beeps.
- Test the system with another video card in order to discard a compatibility issue between the 2 devices.
- Make sure your motherboard has the latest BIOS version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=Intel%20Desktop%20Board%20DP67bg&DownloadType=BIOS
- Use another power supply.
- Check with the video card manufacture for a firmware update.