As it has been indicated by Peter Wertz and Dr. Strangelove at:
The specified item was not found.
The amount of memory that you see reported would be expected.
I have to acknowledge that we may need to test on that XMP issue you are reporting, so please, provide the following information to move further on this:
* Board Altered Assembly Number (AA#):
* Board Serial Number (SN#):
* BIOS version:
* Processor model:
* Memory part number and manufacturer:
* Power Supply model and wattage:
* PCI Express* card manufacturer and model:
Please use the Intel® System Identification Utility using the following site:
That will generate an 8 digits code called Report Reference ID. Please let us have that code, this will provide us information on what is being detected on your system.
Rerefence number 0199 5663
AA - AAG74242-401
SN - BTMC317004VZ
BIOS - 0047
- 2x Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/4GX [Total of 8GB]
- 2x Corsair Vengence CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B [Total of 16GB]
PSU - Antec Earthwatts 500W
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 260 216P GV-N26OC-896I
I cannot set different voltage for RAM, it seems to get stuck at 1.5V instead of 1.65 which I needed for the HyperX pair
Thank you for your patient. I just received information from engineering that this issue has been fixed with new BIOS update.
Please access the link below to get latest version 0153: