Here are the steps on how to update the BIOS:
Instructions for Recovery BIOS Updates
Recovery with Formatted USB Stick
1. Copy the recovery file (*.bio) to a formatted usb disk.
2. Place the usb disk in the target system.
3. Shut down the system and unplug AC power.
4. Open the chassis and remove the BIOS Configuration Jumper. See the Technical Product Specification for details including the location of this jumper.
5. Power the system on.
6. Wait 2-5 minutes for the update to complete. When the usb drive LED is lit, the system is copying the recovery code into the FLASH device.
7. System will either turn off when the recovery process is completed or it will prompt you to turn off the system.
8. Remove usb disk
9. Replace the BIOS Configuration Jumper.
10. Restart system.
Note: these can be found on:
Download the zip file and extract all the file to a DOS bootable USB Stick
How to make a Dos Bootable USB?
Boot onto the USB
type in the command iflash /pf xxxx.bio
Using a software like PowerISO, burn the image onto a blank CD.
Boot the system onto the CD.
Run the batch file in the DOS Prompt
All instructions are found in the Read Me file.
Use this software to monitor your board temperature
All the best,