Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Intel GMA 3650 - Cloverview Native Windows 8 Drivers

LC5
Beginner

When will Intel release native full featuredWindows 8 (32 bit) drivers for the Intel GMA 3650 chipset. This chipset was designed specifically for Windows 8 so I am puzzled why Intel only has Windows 7 drivers available for it.

The current Windows 8 (32 bit) drivers provided by Dell and Asus are sub-par and extremely limiting, they don't even support panel fir - stretch to full screen for non native applications.

Luke

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello lukejr,

I am afraid to say that the latest drivers we have from our side at this point are for Windows* 7 32 bit only.

Note that I will forward your feedback to the corresponding department for future considerations.

LC5
Beginner

Thanks Kevin,

Can I also suggest that Intel implement their 'Panel Fit' or 'Aspect Ratio Options' for this chipset. Currently it is not possible to scale a resolution to fit the screen, this is an option I really need.

Thanks, Luke

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello lukejr,

We really appreciate the feedback.

This will be passed to the corresponding department for future considerations.

0 Kudos
Clp
Novice

http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php/8-news/24-intel-chipset Station-Drivers - Intel (Chipset)

I found this site with the drive of Atom z2760 (clove trail) and i saw that

the drive has de same names but i can´t install them.

Can someone mod this drive to work on GMA3600?

sorry for my english!!!

0 Kudos
bshan6
Beginner

Hi Kevin ,

Can you help to get the beta driver for windows 8 at least ?

Please help to get the driver on top priority. thanks in advance.

Reds,

Bala S

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Balas123,

I am sorry but Intel® has no plans to release a GMA 3600 driver for win 8 at this point.

0 Kudos
foliv6
Beginner

todabia no hay disponible un controlador para windos 8.1? para gma3600 exisate algun metodo para forzar la resolucion sin qse reinicie el equipo al abrir las aplicaciones?

0 Kudos