1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 24, 2013 10:13 AM by Diego_Intel RSS

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 VRAM 64mb?

lilmissfrightmare

Hi,

Ive been having an issue with the game 'The Secret World', whereby it says my laptop doesn't meet the min spec. So I did a check on 'Can you Run it?' and I got the following:

Video Card                            
      Minimum: nVidia 8800 series 512 VRAM or better/Radeon HD3850 512MB or better                            
      You Have: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000                            
      Video CardClick here for the latest Video Card drivers.                                                                                                                 
      Upgrade Suggested                
      Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card                                
      Icon                                                                                                     Pixel Shader version                                                                                                     3.0                                                                                                     4.1                                                
      Icon                                                   Vertex Shader version                                                      3.0                                                                                                     4.1                                                
      Icon                                                                                                     Dedicated Video RAM                                                                                                     512 MB                                                                                                     64 MB

So basically Im unsure as to whether 64mb is correct? I don't have much knowledge about this and I know its an integrated graphics card, but that doesn't seem right? I have also updated my drivers today. But can someone offer help with this (please write in noob language for me )

thank you

Janine