1 of 1 people found this helpful
You were not able to rollback to BIOS version 0044 since once you updated to BIOS version 0099, it will no longer be possible to downgrade the BIOS to version 0048 or earlier.
Something very important is that Intel® Desktop Boards do not currently support Server operating system and this applies for Microsoft based or Open based.
However, I am still waiting for the information on your requested, since you were able to use this OS on the DG61DL motherboard, revision 206.
The new BIOS version 0116 is now available under the following link.https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22879&lang=eng&OSVersion=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09&DownloadType=BIOS
This link belongs to the DH61BE motherboard; however it is valid for the boards below.
Intel® Desktop Board DH61BE
Intel® Desktop Board DH61CR
Intel® Desktop Board DH61DL
Intel® Desktop Board DH61SA
Intel® Desktop Board DH61WW
Intel® Desktop Board DH61ZE
- Fixed issue where SATA3 ports are unstable for operating system installation.
- Fixed issue where USB ports randomly fail.
- Fixed issue where PS/2 keyboard LED does not turn off when system is off.
- Fixed issue where PCIe slot 2 loses functionality when LAN is disabled. PCIe Slot 3 can be selected when inserting device into PCIe slot 2.
- Fixed issue where PS/2 devices still work in the operating system when the PS/2 port is disabled in BIOS.
If your system’s current BIOS version is 0048 or earlier, you must first update to version 0099 before updating to 0109 or later.
BIOS version 0099 added support for Microsoft Windows 8*. Due to structural changes in this BIOS version, once a board has been converted to this version or later, it will no longer be possible to downgrade the BIOS to version 0048 or earlier. Attempting a BIOS downgrade to a previous version may fail – the board BIOS will remain at its current version.
You may want to read the information provided on this link before updating the BIOS, just in case you need to install a previous BIOS version.