This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Since you are getting the same error even though there are not SSD on the board, these are some recommendations for this issue:
- Test the system out of the chassis, minimal configuration (Motherboard, processor, power supply, 1 memory stick and video card)
- Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system. http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-028780.htm?wapkw=clear+cmos+battery#datetime
- Restart the system and check if the same error is appearing on the display. Add one SSD and check again for the error code.
- You may also try a BIOS update https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=Intel%20Desktop%20Board%20DX79sr
- If you continue having the same behavior, feel free to contact your local support group for assistance: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport?group=processor