Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

HD Graphics Driver for G860

idata
Employee

Hi.

I've tried the update utility and searched downloads, but I cannot find the graphics driver for the above cpu. I end up on this page, but I can't see a file to download.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3524&DwnldID=21768&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Desktop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Pentium%C2%AE+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics&DownloadType=Drivers&lang=eng Download Center

Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Sorry, I should have mentioned it is for Windows 7 64.

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Diego.

Thanks for your input. I have actually tried that and it could not detect my device. In the end I installed the same drivers as used on my laptop, and it appears to have worked.

If you follow this link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3524&DwnldID=21768&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Desktop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Pentium%C2%AE+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics&DownloadType=Drivers&lang=eng Download Center

You will see that the drivers from my device are missing from the page. You should contact your site admin to have this fixed, as I will probably need to access them again in the future.

Thanks.

Cormac

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

The drivers are not actually missing from that page. This has the intention to get you using the Intel(R) Driver update utility to check for these drivers

0 Kudos
SJack2
New Contributor II

This is completely wrong-headed. When the utility won't work (as it doesn't for me, despite troubleshooting it), why can't people who know what they are looking for - and can help themselves - left to get on with it?

I agree completely with the OP. This thread response needs a 'dislike' button.

0 Kudos