Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Setting profile for postOOBE sysprep

TF
Beginner

I am setting up an image for deployment and I need a way to have the profile automatically set so that I don't have to hook up a mouse and keyboard on the machine at time of boot. Is there a way to put a batch file in the startup to accomplish this for me? If so what would that look like?

I am running driver version 9.17.10.2932.

I already have my profile setup the way I want it but I always have to go into the advanced menu and select it.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

There is no hot-key, command line, batch or script or any other similar option for switching display/video profiles in the graphics control panel interface. This needs to be done through opening the graphics option.

0 Kudos
TF
Beginner

Can you tell me what is actually done in the registry? or where it is making it's changes when you physically set the graphics profile?

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

I would need to check if this information is publicly available, so let me further investigate on this and get back to you

0 Kudos
TF
Beginner

Thank you for looking into it for me. Please let me know if you find anything.

0 Kudos
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

Hi Tim

Are all the display the same model number? Also, do they all have the same EDID serial number?

0 Kudos
TF
Beginner

Yes, they are being used for a deployment of over 28,000 machines, and they will all be on the same 46 or 42 inch display.

0 Kudos
TF
Beginner

Robert, any update for me?

0 Kudos
CMart21
Beginner

Has there been an update to this option since last post in 2013? I am also looking for a zero-touch deployment method for my computers that have the Intel HD 4000 series graphics controllers installed. I created and exported the profile as instructed by this guide http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005857.html How To Use Intel Graphics Profiles for Graphics Drivers. Now I need to be able to set that as the default display profile post image process.

If anyone has any updates that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos