Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Shuttpe Pc with Intel 3150 giges me "holes" in the display

idata
Employee

I bough a Shuttle pc equipped with intel 3150 to control BMD Television Studio. The job is easy.. Just run a software that replicates a video switcher and control external hardware with rj45... But due to GRAPHIC PROBLEM I am stuck.

The software windows display except one and instead i se the desktop underneath. If i move around the window I get a graphic trail in that window. I tried different resolutions, 16 and 32 bit, i updated driver but nothing !!! Can somebody help... Seems like an overlay problem but we are not talking about video... Just a menu of a software. Any idea? I can provide pictures

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Marcos_U_Intel
Employee

Provide the pictures, your operating system, your computer brand and model.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I solved the problem... Sorry I didn-t update this thread...The software doesn-t work correctly when Windows in Windows Classic mode.. that is Aero Mode is off and *I guess( it can-t display transparency, shades, alias, etc....... I thought that Classic Mode will give more resources to the system but actually the whole thing works better the other way round.. with AERO mode on.

thanks, Marcello

0 Kudos