Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Graphic card problems - Photoshop CS5

idata
Employee

Hello,

I have laptop Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5250. I cant in Photoshop CS5 get 3D because graphic card not support CS5. Is it possible to upgrade graphic card and how can I do that? So, chiefly I would like to do 3d effects in Photoshop but I cant.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello Yazz,

I understand you want to know how to update the graphics card in your computer.

Please note that the processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5250 does not have a graphics card integrated. In this case the graphics controller is embedded in the motherboard.

Since you have a laptop with this specific processor, the best option to upgrade the graphics card in your system is getting a new system with a newer technology.

Nowadays, we offer the 3rd generation Intel® Core processors that are our latest products for desktop and mobile computers. The 3rd generation processor includes an onboard graphics card that will provide a great customer experience.

Another option will be to contact the laptop system manufacturer and confirm with them what other solutions can be applied in your system.

Thanks.

0 Kudos