1 2 3 5 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2014 10:06 AM by kevin_intel RSS

Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem

adn1998 Community Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hello everyone,

I tried to update my Intel HD Graphic driver to the 15.28.15.64.3062 version that came out 03/21/2013 and I'm pretty sure I don't have that version.

I downloaded the zip and the exe version but in both case it showed me the same error message:

"this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

I checked and I do have all the requirements that are written in the "Installation_Readme" file. I'm only not sure about the third condition which is:

"There should be sufficient hard disk space in the <TEMP> directory on the system in order to install this software" because I don't know where to find

that information but i think I have space because I have about 20 GB free on my C/ disk.

These are my computer information:

Computer : Toshiba Satellite L655 PSK1EE

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU       M370   @2.40GHz

System type : 64-bit Operating System

Windows Edition : Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

If it's not enough just tell me what to add and how to find the information about it.

Thanks For Your Help!

• 1. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    kevin_intel Community Member

Hello Adn1998,

I understand you need to install the latest Graphics driver for your Graphics controller.

Please note that the driver version 15.28.15.64.3062 that you are trying to install is for the 2nd generation processor or the Intel® HD graphics 3000/2000. This is the reason why it is showing errors when trying to install the driver.

The correct driver and the latest one from our side for your graphics controller can be downloaded from the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22521&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20%2864-bit%29*&DownloadType=Drivers

It is important to mention that our driver is a generic driver. This is because we provide the hardware to the system manufacturer like in your case Toshiba, and they will design and create custom drivers for your system. Due to this, If you are having problems with this driver I suggest you contacting the Toshiba to get the specific drivers from them.

Just in case, here is their contact information:

800-457-7777

1. www.toshiba.com

Thanks.

• 2. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    STARRT Community Member

Hello,

Last night I tried to update my driver to the 15.28.15.64.3062. I restarted my computer as asked and when I restarted it, the screen was completely RED. I couldn't see anything. So, I shut off my computer and restarted it in Safe Mode with Networking and did a system restore to two days back. However, I still feel that I need to update my driver. Is there something you can help me with? Here is my computer information, please let me know if more is needed.

OS NameMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    Version6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
    Other OS DescriptionNot Available
    OS ManufacturerMicrosoft Corporation
    System Name
    System ManufacturerHewlett-Packard
    System ModelHP ENVY 15 Notebook PC
    System Typex64-based PC
    ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/DateHewlett-Packard F.0C, 1/22/2013
    SMBIOS Version2.7
    Windows DirectoryC:\Windows
    System DirectoryC:\Windows\system32
    Boot Device\Device\HarddiskVolume1
    LocaleUnited States
    Hardware Abstraction LayerVersion = "6.1.7601.17514"
    User Name
    Time ZoneEastern Daylight Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM)8.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory7.95 GB
    Available Physical Memory2.38 GB
    Total Virtual Memory15.9 GB
    Available Virtual Memory9.71 GB
    Page File Space7.95 GB
    Page FileC:\pagefile.sys
  • 3. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem

Hello STARRT,

Since you are running the latest driver version (3062) for your graphics controller, I suggest you running the previous driver version we have available at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22375&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20%2864-bit%29*&DownloadType=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09Drivers%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09

It is also important to mention that the driver we provide is a generic driver that may work with your system. Due to this we recommend you contacting the system manufacturer website to download their latest driver and test their drivers that have been specifically designed and created for your computer.

Regards.

• 4. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    jorgejb24 Community Member

System Information

---------------

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 

System Manufacturer: Apple Inc.

System Model: MacBookPro8,1

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 2218MB RAM

Page File: 1927MB used, 2505MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0126&SUBSYS_00DB106B&REV_09

Display Memory: 916 MB

Dedicated Memory: 64 MB

Shared Memory: 852 MB

Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: unknown

Monitor Id: MS_9003

Native Mode: 1280 x 800(p) (60.223Hz)

Output Type: Internal

Driver Name: igdumd32.dll,igd10umd32.dll,igd10umd32.dll

Driver File Version: 9.17.0010.2932 (English)

Driver Version: 9.17.10.2932

Sir im having a problem updating my Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 from 9.17.0010.2932 to the latest version.

im using a macbookpro 8 with bootcamp to run windows.

i successfully dowloaded and extract 15.28.15.64.3062 to update my driver but when i finished installing it is said ive successfully updated my drivers to 9.17.0010.2932 which is my current driver not the latest one

please help. and sorry for my bad english

• 5. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem

Hello jorgejb24,

I am afraid that the based on an agreement between Intel® and Apple, the support on Mac computers will be provided by Apple only.

At this point, I recommend you contacting Apple in order to get the support for your computer.

Thanks.

• 6. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    chaseskibbs Community Member

Hello everyone,

I tried to update my Intel HD Graphic driver to the 15.28.15.64.3062 version that came out 03/21/2013and I'm pretty sure I don't have that version. I have tried to use a multitude of the downloads but none seem to be working they all pop up with the same error message: "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" Here are my computer's specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Computer model: Razer Blade

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80GHz

Installed Memory: 8Gb

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0126&SUBSYS_67441458&REV_09

Display Memory: 1696 MB

Dedicated Memory: 64 MB

Shared Memory: 1632 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (40Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

• 7. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem

Hello chaseskibbs,

The latest driver for your graphics controller can be downloaded at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22628&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20%2864-bit%29*&DownloadType=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09Drivers%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09 

It is important to say that It is a generic driver for your computer. This is because we as Intel®, provide the hardware to the system manufacturer and they will design their own custom drivers specifically for their systems.

If during the installation of the Intel generic drivers you get this message: "driver not validated on this computer", go here for further instructions:

http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-022355.htm

Thanks.

• 8. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    Josefandersen7 Community Member

Hello,

I've been having trouble installing a new driver for quite a while now.

Games and programs tell me my: "Intel (R) HD Graphics (TM) Family" driver is out of date or something, so I went here and tried finding the right one to install, no luck yet..

Latest one I tried was: Download Center of course I got a bug, because it apparently isn't the right one, or so I believe. I installed that driver because DxDiag says: chip-type: "Intel (R) HD Graphics Family", and Processor: "Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2410M CPU 2.30GHz (4CPUs) ~2.3GHz", which i would say fits the "Intel (R) Core (TM) Processors with Intel (R) HD Graphics", right??

Well here's the rest of my Computer information, just say if something else is needed.

Product:          Packard Bell, EasyNote TS44HR

Processor:      Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2410M CPU 2.30GHz (4CPUs) ~2.3GHz

Videocard?:     Intel (R) HD Graphics (TM) Family

Standard Screen resolution:     1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

"Head driver": igdumd64-dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10urr

Memory: 8,192 GB RAM

• 9. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    medo3000 Community Member

This is the right driver for your GPU.

• 10. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem

Hello Josefandersen7,

Please note that we have four Intel® HD Graphics nowadays. The processor model i5-2410M comes with the Intel® HD Graphics 3000 inside. This means that it is the 2nd generation Intel® HD Graphics processors and the driver you mentioned above is for the first generation of Intel® HD Graphics processor.

You can download the correct driver for your graphics controller at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22628&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20%2864-bit%29*&DownloadType=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09Drivers%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09

• 11. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    PrinceKobe Community Member

Hello,

I am having the same problem, i can't update my Intel HD Graphic driver

I have tried to use a multitude of the downloads but none seem to be working they all pop up with the same error message: "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" Here are my computer's specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

System Manufacturer: INTEL_

System Model: DH61ww__

Processor: Interl(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Display

Name: NVIDIA Geforce 210

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Chip Type: GeForce 210

DAC TYpe: Integrated RAMDAC

Thanks for your Help!

• 12. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    Robert_U Community Member

@PrinceKobe  It looks like you have an Nvidia Gefrorce 210 graphics card installed in your system. Have you Tried downloading the latest driver from Nvidia for the Geforce 210?

• 13. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    Josefandersen7 Community Member

I believe that the link is broken or something.

• 14. Re: Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem
    DEVARSHI Community Member

Same happend here!

I downloaded a graphic driver update for my Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 with Package ID: w_MSDK-SNB_p_2.0.061 and Package Contents: w_MSDK-SNB, but it shows a message '"Your computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software." I'v checked all the necessary requirements but i found all were sufficient to install ! Sir please do me a favour and help me... 

My COMPUTERS Specifications:

• Windows 7 Home Premium
    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10 GHz
    • Installed RAM: 2.00 GB
    • System Type: 32-bit Operating System
1 2 3 5 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points