2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2013 6:56 PM by Eric

SOS Update DH61DL don't boot

jose

Hello.

I had that motherboard with bios BEH6110H.86A.0020. I have download update bios 0099 as instructions says. From win 7 64 bits i have update and all go fine, but now it don't boot of any device (usb, hdd, cd). If i look into bios i can see usb 3.0 option  doesn't is showed. If i try with f7 update to bios 113 it shows 0x80000000000015, 1560, error.

Any idea?

• 1. Re: SOS Update DH61DL don't boot
          Dan_Intel

Hello Jose,

First, remove the RTC (Real Time Clock) battery and leave it out for 20 minutes.  After this period of time, insert the battery back in and turn the system back on; if it displays POST messages, go into BIOS Setup Utility by pressing <F2> during the boot process.  Once in the BIOS setup utility, press <F9> to restore BIOS default settings.  Reset any customized BIOS settings. Press <F10> to save the new settings and reboot the system.

If the issue still persists, proceed with a BIOS recovery update to latest version 0113:

Desktop Boards &mdash; BIOS update instructions

The latest BIOS version can be downloaded from the following web site:

Download Center

• 2. Re: SOS Update DH61DL don't boot
            Eric

I'm having a similar problem with a brand new DZ77RE-75K.  I tried to update with a usb and f7 which seemed to work.  When it reboots, it gets stuck at code 12 and doesn't show any video.  Any idea what I should do?