Please try the steps below to recover the BIOS:
1. Extract the four files below from S1200BTS_SUP_EFI_BIOS41.zip to the root folder of your USB key drive:
2. Open flashScript.nsh using any text editor. Modify the second last line and replace R0041.cap with R0041Rec.cap, so it reads:
iflash32 -u -ni R0041Rec.cap
3. Rename flashScript.nsh to Startup.nsh
4. Locate the BIOS Recovery jumper J2G1. Move the jumper from 1-2 to 2-3.
5. Insert the USB key and power on the system.
6. The BIOS POST screen will appear displaying the progress, and system automatically boots to the EFI SHELL
7. Startup.nsh file executes, and initiates the flash update (IFlash32.efi) with new capsule file (*Rec.CAP). The regular IFlash message will be displayed at the end of the process, once the flash update succeeds
8. Power OFF the system, and revert the recovery jumper position to "normal operation" (1-2)
9. Power ON the system. Do *NOT* interrupt the BIOS POST during the first boot