Power Supply
      630W Power Supply
      Sound Card
      On Board Sound
      Monitor
      17' View Sonic LCD VGA
      Operating System
      Windows XP 32bit

My motherboard it's not booting AT ALL, but the power LED is on and fans start normally... But can't see anything on my monitor, no even my BIOS screen.
      SOMETIMES when I remove the power and the CMOS battery, using only one RAM DIMM (removing it and putting it back), and unplugging my video card and plugging it back. I can make my BIOS run, I have tried changing my latency's to 9-9-9-24, my voltages to 1.6 or 1.7.
      But as soon as I save my BIOS settings and reboot it, the computer start again with the same issues... no BIOS screens, no beeps... but the power LED is on, fans start normally.

Just in case i'm not sure if i put it on my profile, my RAM is a Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX 2DIMMs Kit. (By the way, the label at the DIMM says CM3X2048-1333C9DHX, is it Ok that the model number on the DIMMs be different from what the box says?)

I could only make it run Windows once, and my mouse and keyboard didn't worked at all.

Can anyone help me make it work?

Thank you!

• 1. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
          isit

I would try 3 things -

1. Try a different graphics card as there may be a compatibility issue there, there are additional power connectors on the board for PCI -E power, 1 x SATA & 1 x Molex (use one or the other). Make sure power connected to graphics card itself, if required.

2. Try a different power supply if yours doesn't meet the ATX 2.2 standard.

3. Try different memory at default settings in BIOS (F9/F10)

• 2. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
            Serg.09

Ok... I'll try that...

But here's another detail, I have this motherboard since a month ago. At the very beggining it give me a couple of troubles (restarting CMOS problems) sudently it started to work just fine... There was only one issue, when I install Windows XP when Windows ask for driver installations my mouse and keyboard didn't worked... I had to give it like 20 or 30 mins for one of them start working so I could use windows to recognize the other one.

But! 2 or 3 days ago I installed the Windows 7 RC and there was something wrong, something with my video it was like really really stuck (only playing video games)... so I desided to install XP back, I installed perfectly fine but the trouble with my mouse and keyboard came back... I leave it alone for 30mins and they keep not working...

And there is when my problem began...

Do any of this have to do with my problems now?

• 3. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
              Serg.09

Ok, i'm done with that....

It's not working...

I'm thinking this is a motherboard problem... i mean, it could be broken or something like that cause i tryed to turn it on without memory... you know it should make a lot of noise, beeps and stuff like that... well... nothing like that happend... try turning on without video card but with RAM... no beeps, no nothing... and only with the processor and steel no beeps....

The motherboard is not giving me any sign of live...

• 4. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem

we have a same problem

Intel Extreme Series DP45SG
                Processor
                Core 2 Quad Q8200
                Memory
                Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX
                Video Card # 1
                nVidia PNY 9600GT 512MB DDR3 PCI-E 1.0
                Hard Drive # 1
                500GB Western Digital
                Hard Drive # 2
                500GB Western Digital
                Optical Drive # 1
                Samsung 22x DVD Burner
                Case
                Generic
                Power Supply
                500W Power Supply
                Sound Card
                On Board Sound
                Monitor topaz s 24'
                no beeps when I boot, no keyboard or mouse didn't working
                no operating system is new system and I don't have change to install that , because it's not booting at all, the power led is on , the fans start, but no monitor no bios screen.
                I thinks is the memory ??

• 5. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
                  Serg.09

In my case was the mobo, I maked some tests like turning it on without RAM or VIdeo Card... to hear some beeps, and that didn't work... the mobo was not responding

• 6. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
                    isit

Try the most basic check - remove the battery from the motherboard and wait for at least 15 minutes to clear the CMOS.

Then with just CPU, FAN, PSU connected, power on the board and see if you get three beeps indicating a lack of memory.

This will at least indicate that the CPU has passed a basic check.

Then add 1 stick of memory and the graphics card and see if you get any video (get to BIOS)

• 7. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
                      Serg.09

I tried that and it didn't respond....

I already shipped the motherboard back for a refund... I can't tests any more...

I'm think I'm gonna get the Asus P5Q3... It is compatible with my Corsair RAM and with Intel 45nm processors (1333mhz FSB)

• 8. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
                        Aryan2411

Hi there,

See this previous post where Lestat_L had problem with the board. And now it is fixed.

Hope it can help a bit.

Make sure to do the steps advised by Isit as well, he is right in telling you to do these basic steps. Isit thanks for helping out.

All the best,

Kind Regards,

Aryan.

• 9. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
                          Robtec

Hi all,

I have the same problem here, but the problem is not the motherboard, but the Corsair memory. They are incompatible!

Please, look below:

http://www.intel.com/support/pt/motherboards/desktop/dp45sg/sb/cs-029151.htm (change language if case)

http://www.cmtlabs.com/mbSearchResults.asp?sManuf=Intel&sMem=DDR3&sMN=DP45SG&oSubmit=Search

I put a Kingston KVR1333D3N9/2G and it's working fine. I'll buy the other module to run dual channel soon.

Regards,

• 10. Re: DP45SG - Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Problem
                            marvelkiller1

this board likes to PMS alot, i swear when i had it and was working great was an awsome board but when it started going down to sh*ts it was a hell of a board as it kept PMSing and not wanting to work right.

I know the watchdog feature is very problematic causing the moptherboard not to boot properly or just loop. I turned this feature off and all my booting problems were fixed, specially when i was overclocking. You're better off getting a different manufactures board, as this one is only guaranteed to become more problematic, and tech support from intel just sucks as they will keep refering you to the perfect set up which would be only tested and approved hardware for this board.

I went from one board that worked great and went to sh*t, rma and got 2 faulty boards back to back, learned my lesson from dealing with tech and customer support and got a new motherboard from evga, and havent had a problem since.

try resetting your cmos and boot to your bios by swapping the pin on the board, turn the watchdog feature off and then turn off your pc, switch back the pin to original place and start your pc like normal. like i said this fixed the booting problems for me when i had this boards but there was still issues with the board as sound, not reading usb keyboards at start up, and not working with 8gb of ram set at 1333.

this board is very picky on its settings